How It Works
Get the one-on-one attention you need to take your music career to the next level by joining the Lion Bold Artist Development Program. We help talented artists develop their musicianship and business skills to prepare them for a career in the music industry.
We offer what few do:
- Trial lesson: Before beginning, there is one "interview lesson" that is completely free. We do this to make sure that we are a good match and that you will truly find value from our program.
- One-on-one career coaching either in person or online via Skype/Facetime
- Brand strategy and music marketing lessons
- Hands-on, in-studio music production classes
All of the above is included for every student. Are you ready to build the skills for success?
Meet The Instructors
Travis Carver coaches artists in how to successfully manage themselves from how to approach music venues, find sponsors, and building a network of similarly minded musical peers.
Ryan Waczek teaches songwriting, music production, and recording so that you can become a valuable collaborator and attractive to record labels and music publishers.
Alessandra Shanus educates artist on how to earn, and keep the royalties that often go unnoticed by indie musicians as well as copyright and performing rights management.
The Program Includes
- Each week, you receive a personal, one-on-one lesson with one of the above instructors.
- Week one: Travis Carver teaches artist management
- Week two: Ryan Waczek teaches music production
- Week three: Alessandra Shanus teaches music business
- Week four: DOUBLE UP on your topic of interest though an additional week of any of the above
- Every student receives a career roadmap in PDF form:
- Personal Business Plan
- Fashion Look Book
- Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Music Release Schedule
- Every minute of lesson time is devoted to your career and your success; you can even use lesson time to record your music in our studio, or have a photo or video shoot.
- Join the Lion Bold community of artists and songwriters
- Music industry mentorship tailored to your unique goals
- Everything we work on is yours:
- You get to keep 100% of your recording's copyright
- You get to keep 100% of your song's publishing
- You get to keep your career roadmap
- Learn production skills as you record in our high-end facility
- Market your music smarter and earn more fans
Everything described above is included in our month-to-month program. There are no additional studio costs or hourly rates.
In Person: $900
Online: $600 (33% OFF)
Call us: 858-522-0475
How long is each weekly lesson?
Where are lessons located?
Lesson locations are arranged individually between you and each instructor.
Can I receive music production lessons in my house?
Yes, we have a mobile studio that we can take anywhere, even to your house or place of practice.
What if I live out of state?
You can still receive Artist Development lessons and everything described above remotely via Skype at a 33% price reduction. Your weekly meetings will still be scheduled between your and the instructor at a time that is convenient for you. The price reduction is because it is unlikely you will be able to take advantage of our San Diego based recording studio.
Are there trial lessons?
Before beginning lessons, there is one "interview lesson" that is completely free. We do this to make sure that we are a good match for each other before making any further commitment.
How often do I pay?
Payments are month-to-month via cash, check, or credit card.
How do I sign up?
Give us a call: +1 858-522-0475