Submissions are now open for new artists on Lion Bold Records. The criteria are as follows:
1. ENTRY DEADLINE: 12 am PST, Friday, January 5, 2018
2. Artist/band members must live in San Diego County (Artists outside San Diego County can still apply if they have the capabilities to collaborate remotely.)
3. Artist must be an active performer and have performed at least three live shows in the past 12 months.
4. Artist must have one Album/EP/Single previously released (i.e., available to the public in physical, digital download or streaming format – for sale or free) between January 1, 2017, and December 31, 2017. (Self-produced is OK.)
5. Artist must show to have an active and engaged fanbase.
6. There is no fee for submissions. However, submitting music does not guarantee representation or affiliation with Lion Bold Records. Lion Bold does not release music with obscene or profane lyrics, if you have any questions about this campaign, please click the mail icon below and send us a message.