[NEW FOR 2018]
Duties & Responsibilities
- A&R Intern will be responsible for discovering new talent for the label.
- A&R Intern will spend time listening to music and attending gigs, visiting clubs, going to showcases, listening to demo recordings, and watching videos of performing acts.
- A&R Intern will keep up with the new trends and new artists in the music industry as they emerge, and recommending them to the label staff.
- Accurately communicating the vision, identity, and intentions of Lion Bold Records to potential artists.
- Must exhibit an excellent understanding of the contemporary music scene.
- Must have access to trade papers, music magazines and websites.
- Familiarity with popular blogs and social networking sites, as they are a very important part of the process as they are the most organic source of information in spotting trends.
- Self review
- Team Review: Strategy, Goals and Tactics will be reviewed with the label staff on an ongoing basis
- Performance Review – One yearly job performance review with Ryan Waczek
Commission of $100 for each new artist successfully signed to Lion Bold Records.
*Provided that both parties are agreeable to the continuance of employment. Lion Bold Records is an at-will employer, which means that your employment may be terminated at any time by you or by Lion Bold with or without cause or advance notice.